Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Juz knew create new post need to click "New Post" button on that so 不显眼 d corner ?

Damn many things happened lately gua~ and I got damn many thing to think about, let's talk about happy thing sin XD

This morning, when my mum woke me up, I Listened To The Rhythem Of The Pouring Rain ~~ XD, damn nice weather to sleep lo...so I sleep another 15 minutes lo ~ Then suddenly mum one 狮吼功, haiz need to leave my sweet sweet bed and wake up ady~ sad case.

After that, I did what I used to do before going to school lo ~ Turun stairs, go in toilet, off light, bath + brush teeth, come out wipe body, dress up, put one physic only to bag (做样only XD), drink milo campur quaker oats. It doesnt taste good at all, macam porridge in a cup, but can tahan until 12 o clock, means recess money saved ! Then go school luu ~ Rain big like ~~ Ben lai mommy call me take a surat khabar to cover de, but that looks like sohai, so I turun kereta, two hands in my pocket ~ then walk in school like 周润发 XD.

Today test Chinese, Sejarah + Physic ~ In the class, everyone holding chinese book lo ~ dont know got read or not de ~ then becuz wu liao, so we(wei li,zhe wu,hong nee,and sing jye) got a chinese quiz, wei li fail please, one question also tak boleh jawab ~ then sing jye's turn, wrong jor then got 干冰喷 de XD, but only got sound effect la ~ PSSSS ~like 我猜. That wei li macam yes lo, keep say sing jye own the 节目 money. Then wei li take the book, and say"以上句子与其他三个不一样!" we laugh until die ady, he 以上句子 also no tell sing jye XD. Then teacher come in say want start luu ~

Chinese paper, HAIZ ~I pass d hua i will be damn happy lo, that 名句精华, people is 破屋更遭连夜雨 漏船又遇打头风,I write 隔夜更遭连夜雨 今日又遇打头风~

After recess~~Sejarah ! Before start, zhe wu said who pass who belanja makan XD. When I take the paper, i can only say"Yay! dont need belanja jor !" 15mins habis jor gua, then draw 3 cute heads with emotions behind the paper, hope the teacher wont go mark my head lo ~ lastly, PHYSIC ! also habis lo...dont know say what gua ~ after finish, then i draw wei li behind the paper, a leng zai version of wei li la~ flying to heaven ~ saying豆腐真恐怖 !

After physic mai after school lo ~ mai go eat ~ mai b home ~ b jor home mai write blog lo ~



Feeling so confused lately ~ many things to think ! Such as ?
New B-Ball Team Name
Want study Hard PLEASE(I said this last year)
And need to train B-Ball leh! Dowan let that who look down
Need To Run/Fix my Maple Private Server
And need to think of an idea so that my mom can finally let me go gai gai with my friends
And ~~ Feeling damn damn lonely lately~


SEE? Many things Gua ?


But really feeling lonely ler ~~Cuz dont have a gf to sayang sayang... At least maybe got someone to love you very much mah ~ something that I never tried before~
But 条件 quite different from others luu ~~ I want a studying + not bad looking girl ~ I know one last time but she let a sohai kao ady

But got a gf also got problem lo ~ Maybe will effect me study ~ and maybe I need to eat less to save money. And I cant bring her go gai gai also, = Sad?

Dowan say jor la ~~ Save some for next Time ~~

3 comments:

  1. 10 year dun write...
    write then write so many~
    see till me blur blur jor~

    ReplyDelete
  2. ==....U so0 swt~
    豆腐真恐怖 ....i lik tis sentence~dun noe y!

    ReplyDelete